Subscribe To

Subscribe to SQL Server and XML by Email
Labels

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SQL Server Everywhere Edition

SQL Server Everywhere is a light-weight version of SQL Server. It is a collection of DLLs that you can ship with your application. There is no SERVICE or SERVER running. The database engine will be embedded to your application and will work in-process.

This week I wrote about SQL Server Everywhere (which is recently renamed to SQL Server CE) in my column at SQLServerCentral. You can find the article here and the discussion forum here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Jacob Sebastian
Tutorials
* XQuery Tutorials
My Links
SQL Server White Papers
SQL Server 2008
My Articles
XML Workshop RSS Feed
Contact me
Readers
Free Hit Counter
Web Site Hit Counters
SQL Server Bloggers
Blog Directories
blogarama - the blog directory Programming Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
 
Copyright Jacob Sebastian